[Slackbuilds-users] find in SlackBuilds: again

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 18:52:51 UTC 2016

> I was packaging my own source code, which contains example symlinks and it
> is not a beta.

[...]

> OK, unless there is somebody to support my claim and solve the problem in
> clean way, can I just use find without -L in the handful of build scripts I
> maintain?

no, please, stick to the templates: it happens sometimes that we have
to do global maintenance to the scripts and we have to avoid as much
as possible diverging scripts.

also, if you are packaging your own source code, you could (and
should) avoid yourself links outside the source directory.

Matteo