[Slackbuilds-users] paraview, mpich

Christoph Willing chris.willing at iinet.net.au
Mon Aug 1 05:12:32 UTC 2016

Last week I emailed the respective maintainers of the paraview and mpich
SlackBuilds about updating them. In particular, the version for paraview
is quite old; moreover, it appears to just repackage a personally built
& hosted binary (which is no longer reachable anyway).

There have been no responses to those emails yet and if there are none
by, say, Thursday of this week (and no one else objects), I'd like to
take over maintainership of the paraview and mpich SlackBuilds and
submit up to date, "build from source" updates for them.

chris