[Slackbuilds-users] libofx with libxml++ present as optional dependency

bch at shroggslodge.freeserve.co.uk bch at shroggslodge.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Aug 4 19:49:40 UTC 2016

Hello slackbuild-users

Slackware 14.2 64-bit

I have just tried to build libofx after first installing libxml++ (optional
dependency) and it failed with a few errors.

If I remove the libxml++ package, libofx appears to build ok.

Secondly, there is a patch applied in the build.  The patch infers
libofx0.9.5 and libofx source is 0.9.9 .... Is the patch required, because
if the patch is commented out it still appears to build ?

Sorry folks, I am able to get my head around using the builds etc, but the
complexities of slackbuilds scripts, the many lines output from building
and errors/warnings  sometimes escapes me. Hopefully it is enough for me to
just raise what I have for attention and comment.

If anything else is required, let me know and I'll do my best.

Regards. Peace and best wishes.
Habs