[Slackbuilds-users] Question about new submission and updates

Ricardo J. Barberis ricardo at palmtx.com.ar
Thu Aug 4 23:07:08 UTC 2016

El Jueves 04/08/2016, Gerardo Zamudio escribió:
> On 08/04/2016 04:52 PM, Ricardo J. Barberis wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I've been helping creating a slackBuild script for QOwnNotes
> > (http://www.qownnotes.org/) and its developer offered to take care of
> > maintainning it.
>
> Props to that developer for offering to maintain a SlackBuild for
> Slackware.

Yeah, the slackbuild doesn't change much so he regenerates it from templates,
updating VERSION, DOWNLOAD and MD5SUM.

I guess it's all automated because he maintains packages for several other
distros, but I beta test it regularly so I can vouch for it :)

> Several people on this list have git access. I'm sure the admins can work
> something out for the QOwnNotes developer.

That'd be great :)

But if it can't be automated, I could from time to time submit a version that
I test and use and point brave users to the "official" slackbuild on
qownnotes.org (which would be modified, as right now it uses SBo as a TAG).

Cheers,
--
Ricardo J. Barberis
Usuario Linux Nº 250625: http://counter.li.org/