[Slackbuilds-users] Question about new submission and updates

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at slackbuilds.org
Fri Aug 5 00:25:20 UTC 2016

> I've been helping creating a slackBuild script for QOwnNotes
> (http://www.qownnotes.org/) and its developer offered to take care of
> maintainning it.
>
> It's a very rapidly developed software and the maintainer wanted to know if
> there's a way to automate submissions (e.g., a git pull request).
>
> The first submission could be made throught the form, but what are his
> possibilities for sending updates?

Hi Ricardo

public updates are regularly pushed around weekend (my personal
schedule) and unplanned schedule (critical security fix) may be pushed
if necessary.

The maintainer can use the submission form as usual, or git pull request
is OK for me as well as long as it's just a version bump.
A major change will have to go through the submission form IMHO.

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo