[Slackbuilds-users] Are new submission accepted yet?

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Thu Aug 11 09:31:23 UTC 2016

On 10/08/16 18:35, Rob McGee wrote:

>>> maybe you missed Willy's message on july 24th
>>>
>>> https://lists.slackbuilds.org/pipermail/slackbuilds-users/2016-July/016643.html
>>
>> I certainly did - thank you for that! I confess I can't manage to
>> read all the messages on the list - so I just did a search by
>> subject. Thank you again for pointing it out.
>
> Do we need an announcement list?

Maybe a much simpler solution would be to post important announcements
as a new post, on their own - with a suitable subject line - such as
"Announcement: New submissions accepted etc. etc....". That's actually
what I searched for initially - by subject line. If announcements are
included inside another longer post, it is more difficult to find them.
Then again, this is a friendly list, and one way or another answers are
always forthcoming :-)