[Slackbuilds-users] Direct linking so files instead of linked so files?

Charles Kauffman molbolom at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 02:13:58 UTC 2016

Well, took me a few seconds to find out it wasn't equalx that was the
problem, but it may crop up some time so not a completely wasted question.
And yeah, I know a rebuild would be necessary for something large, say
Texlive (Which is where the problem lies.  Hoo boy!  That's going to have
to wait til I'm back home), but it's something I'm curious about for
something small that shouldn't need the whole cornucopia of routines within
a library.