[Slackbuilds-users] qcomicbook link does not exist

Thomas Morper thomas at beingboiled.info
Thu Aug 25 22:21:41 UTC 2016

On Thu, 25 Aug 2016, Matteo Bernardini wrote:

> that's strange: I just have this warning starting qcomicbook from the
> terminal here
>
>   libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile

That's interesting. I don't get a libpng warning message on Slackware
14.2. I get a different libpng warning message on Slackware 14.1 (never
seen this before). I don't get a warning message on either regarding the
desktop file. I've definitely seen this on 14.1 but can't reproduce it any
longer. However, checking with "desktop-file-validate" confirms:

/usr/share/applications/qcomicbook.desktop: error: (will be fatal in the
future): value "qcomicbook.png" for key "Icon" in group "Desktop Entry" is
an icon name with an extension, but there should be no extension as
described in the Icon Theme Specification if the value is not an absolute
path