[Slackbuilds-users] Suggestion for the SlackBuilds.org site

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 2 12:19:26 UTC 2016

> Here's a little suggestion for the SlackBuilds.org site. Why not include
> a "Last updated on [DATE]" field? I don't know if this would be much of
> a hassle to implement, but it would come in handy.

Erik did that already for the Repository Browser pages (for example
https://slackbuilds.org/repository/14.2/academic/ ), but IIRC [*]
apparently some of the dates are wrong and he might have got a bit
demotivated about adding them to the individual pages ;)

[*] can't find the original email thread about that, sorry

-D.