[Slackbuilds-users] Submission of SlackBuild for Qwt 5

Petar Petrov slackalaxy at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 16:54:00 UTC 2016

why don't you name it something like Qwt5 or Qwt-legacy and explain in
the readme why it is different from Qwt 6? Or can't you build it
directly in the SciDAVis package? I maintain QtiPlot, and it is
possible to build in alglib for example.

btw, congratulations on the SlackBuild for scidavis, it will good to
have this on SBo. Seems that GPL QtiPlot will not be updated anymore
(newest version has another license, and source code is not freely
available) so at some point it may become impossible to build.

-petar