[Slackbuilds-users] luasec-0.6 update

Gerardo Zamudio gerardo.zamudio at linux.com
Wed Dec 21 15:24:26 UTC 2016

See email below. Tried to contact twice, last commit was 2015. I already
took over Prosody from him in 2015 as well. I'd like to request
permission to take over its dependencies luasec, luaexpat, and
luasocket. The only one that really needs an update is luasec.

I've CC'd current maintaner just in case.

Regards