[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20161231.1

Andrzej Telszewski atelszewski at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 16:46:17 UTC 2016

On 31/12/16 03:07, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo wrote:
> python/python3: Updated for version 3.6.0.

I'm not entirely sure if the updated Python is the reason for
borgbackup failing to build, but it surely was building before.

Anyways, adding setuptools-scm as requirement for borgbackup allows for
successful build.

So, please add setuptools-scm to REQUIRES of borgbackup, or wait until I
push an updated version.

All this being said, thanks and happy new year ;-)
See you soon :-)

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Telszewski