[Slackbuilds-users] New maintainer for bitlbee

Marcel Saegebarth marc at mos6581.de
Thu Feb 4 18:24:25 UTC 2016

Michiel asked me if I want to takeover maintenance of bitlbee and I'll
do that.
Since there's no newer version out there, it still builds fine on
-current and submissions are closed anyway, I'd like to ask one of the
admins to change the maintainer of bitlbee.

Quote:

On 01/24/2016 03:17 PM, Michiel van Wessem wrote:
> I am currently withdrawing myself as maintainer from most of my builds.
> Would you be interested in taking over maintenance of the bitlbee
> Slackbuild from me?
>
> Michiel

The information is the same as for any other of my SlackBuilds.

Thanks

-marc

PGP 32 bit Key ID: 0x69EC498D
PGP 64 bit Key ID: 0x8EE93B2D69EC498D
PGP Key fingerprint: D320 76CB 4053 D544 52BD  D461 8EE9 3B2D 69EC 498D