[Slackbuilds-users] Call for Bug Fixes, Patches, etc

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at slackbuilds.org
Fri Feb 5 00:27:42 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

i have just merged all branches in SBo to master branch and it includes
most of the bug and build fixes across all categories that we can fix in
the past few days.

There are still a lot of build failures out there and we need your help
to make sure our repository is ready for 14.2 when it has been released.

Here are the list of build failures compiled by David Spencer last week

  academic/openmodelica (i486)
  academic/tophat
  audio/ardour
  audio/audtty
  audio/azr3
  audio/guitarix
  audio/sooperlooper
  audio/wmauda
  desktop/conky-manager (i486)
  desktop/crystal
  desktop/kde-gtk-config
  desktop/rsl
  desktop/simon
  desktop/wmpinboard
  development/latrace
  development/mono2
  development/monodevelop
  development/mtd-utils
  development/noweb (x86_64)
  development/phantomjs
  development/pyclewn
  development/sbcl (i486)
  games/ValyriaTear
  games/cgmadness
  games/ckmame
  games/dolphin-emu (i486)
  games/ember
  games/etlegacy
  games/foobillardplus
  games/game_1945 (i486)
  games/generator_cbiere (i486)
  games/ioquake3 (i486)
  games/jfsw (i486)
  games/megaglest
  games/singularity (i486)
  games/unvanquished
  games/vbam (i486)
  gis/OTB
  gis/horao
  gis/pointcloud
  graphics/aeskulap
  graphics/autotrace
  graphics/brlcad
  graphics/fontmatrix
  graphics/kphotoalbum
  graphics/osgEarth
  graphics/rawtherapee
  graphics/scantailor
  haskell/haskell-platform
  libraries/barry
  libraries/ggz-base-libs
  libraries/gwenhywfar
  libraries/hug
  libraries/libffado
  libraries/libvmime
  libraries/python-ecore
  libraries/python-edje
  libraries/vdpau-video
  libraries/vid.stab
  misc/klibc (i486)
  misc/par2cmdline-tbb (i486)
  misc/seahorse-plugins
  multimedia/bombono-dvd
  multimedia/cantata
  multimedia/gnash
  multimedia/harmonySEQ
  multimedia/mplayer-codecs32 (x86_64)
  multimedia/mythtv
  multimedia/stills2dv
  multimedia/subtitleeditor
  multimedia/telepathy-qt
  network/dsniff (i486)
  network/mosaic-ck
  network/openvswitch
  network/retroshare
  network/seafile-server
  network/smstools3
  network/sockstress
  network/spamassassin
  network/t38modem
  network/wmget
  system/ksplice
  system/memtest86
  system/ofono
  system/s3ql
  system/xen

i486 means it happened on 32 bit arch only
x86_64 means it happened on 64 bit arch only
the rest happened on both platform

there might be some false alarm so please help us confirm those list

we have also set up a new branch removal-review for those we think it's
good to be removed due to many reasons (no upstream work, no longer
build, etc). If you need them please make sure it build and send patches
to us via this list or push the fixes to somewhere public where we can
see them (i personally accept git pull request from github)

please make sure you test them on latest clean slackware-current
environment.

Thanks

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo