[Slackbuilds-users] Source code hosting offer

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Tue Feb 23 12:56:20 UTC 2016

/02/2016 13:05, Andrzej Telszewski wrote:
> Some SlackBuilds require the source code in the form of svn/git/etc.
> checkout repackaged in tarball.
>
> For that purpose I was once (ab)using Ponce's kindly provided
> support/disk space.
> Since I now have my own server/hosting, I can do the same, that is
> provide my space to interested people.

Maybe http://slackware.org.uk/sbosrcarch/ could be used instead?

Nice of you to offer that possibility. However IMHO if possible it would
be preferable to have all source archives in the same place. Here is the
initial announce by B. Watson:
https://lists.slackbuilds.org/pipermail/slackbuilds-users/2015-October/015081.html