[Slackbuilds-users] Source code hosting offer

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at slackbuilds.org
Tue Feb 23 19:24:34 UTC 2016

> Some SlackBuilds require the source code in the form of svn/git/etc.
> checkout repackaged in tarball.
>
> For that purpose I was once (ab)using Ponce's kindly provided
> support/disk space.
> Since I now have my own server/hosting, I can do the same, that is
> provide my space to interested people.

there's another option for hosting the source code in sourceforge.net
Ryan has created a project for us to host the source code there

https://sourceforge.net/projects/slackbuildsdirectlinks/

if you need to host it there, drop him an email along with your SF
account name and he will add you to the contributor list

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo