[Slackbuilds-users] Lilypond ignores the switch for not building dependencies.

Black Rider softwareworks at use.startmail.com
Sat Jan 2 23:13:42 UTC 2016

Hello.

I have noticed that the lilypond SlackBuild requires dblatex in order to
be properly built. The SlackBuild documentation says that dblatex is only
required if you are trying to build the documentation, which is switched
off by default. However, I lilypond seems to be ignoring the --enable-
documentation=XX switch and requiring the user to install the components
required for installing the documentation anyway.