[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20160101.1 (MasterPDFEditor)

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Jan 3 13:57:30 UTC 2016

On Sun, 3 Jan 2016, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo wrote:

>> When I fetched this, I got version 3.5.81 with md5sum
>> 4447e8f097482d6ba472f65bf43458f3. I guess it's OK(?) - changing the URL from 16
>> to 81 fetches the same file,
>
> so they released another version then

   Friday mornings I run updates for SBo packages (and others) and have
noticed that MasterPDFEditor seems to be upgraded each week. I, too, found a
version difference and told sbopkg to go ahead and install what it
downloaded.

   I find it curios that this tool is so frequently modified ... but haven't
spent the time to learn why.

Happy New Year and my thanks to all the maintainers,

Rich