[Slackbuilds-users] SlackBuilds 14.2 Repository

Erik Hanson erik at slackbuilds.org
Sat Jul 2 17:14:54 UTC 2016

On Sat, 2 Jul 2016 22:43:01 +0700
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <willysr at slackbuilds.org> wrote:

> We've recently added our repos on gitlab to provide another perhaps
> easier way to accept changes and new submissions - we're not exactly
> sure how it will go, but we're going to give it a try anyway.

To add to this, we don't know how this is going to work yet, please do
not send us merge requests. We need some time to play with things, so
continue using the submission form once it opens.  If/when we find a
non-disruptive way to utilize gitlab, we'll make an announcement with
more details.

--
Erik