[Slackbuilds-users] [14.2][x86_64] Does libkate build for you?

Christoph Willing chris.willing at iinet.net.au
Wed Jul 6 12:45:17 UTC 2016

On 07/06/2016 10:01 PM, Dario Niedermann wrote:
> Il 06/07/2016 alle 10:00, Matteo Bernardini ha scritto:
>
>> if you google the name of the functions object of the "undefined
>> reference" message you can see they are part of libogg, that's
>> probably missing, so maybe yes, it seems this is related to the
>> partial installation.
>>
>> Matteo
>
> I do have libogg installed (liboggz too). The linker should complain of
> a missing lib (if the compiler hasn't already given up because of
> missing headers). But this doesn't seem to be the case.

I have a build system using a partial installation in a disposable
container, for which I have a modified set of SlackBuilds which list
those stock SL packages missing from the partial installation but needed
for the build. Of course your partial installation is likely to be quite
different from mine so the additional packages that you need will also
be quite different; however you will need at least these ones for libkate:
     flex bison doxygen libogg liboggz libpng

chris