[Slackbuilds-users] Calling dibs on Doom Retro

Doogster thedoogster at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 04:09:28 UTC 2016

I've just submitted a pull request to fix this, but the current
version expects lowercase IWAD filenames.

Try this: rename DOOM2.WAD to doom2.wad and set the "iwadfolder" in
~/.config/doomretro/doomretro.cfg to whatever directory contains
doom2.wad. Then launch the bonus "breach.wad" episode with this
command-line:

doomretro /usr/share/doomretro/breach/breach.wad

It should launch.