[Slackbuilds-users] ocaml

Ryan P.C. McQuen ryan.q at linux.com
Thu Jul 7 13:20:45 UTC 2016

> thanks for your efforts.  I was hoping it was going to be
> straightforward and hadn't tried it out yet (partially in case someone
> on the list had some advice about why upgrading is a bad idea).
>
> When I get a chance (ha!) I'll play around and contact the maintainer.

I've contacted the maintainer a few times on this already, as I have a
package that depends on `ocaml`, and will probably need a newer version
eventually (`development/flow`). He has an update ready for 4.02.3, but
said it broke some packages that depend on `ocaml`. Maybe we can pull
together as a community and iron out the issues?

I would be willing to help in any way I can.

Markus: Do you have a patch/diff we can test to update to 4.03.0?

P.S. I have included Markus on this thread in case he is not on the SBo
mailing list.

--
-Ryan
[ryanpcmcquen.org]