[Slackbuilds-users] RFC: nvidia-driver organization

Eugen Wissner belka at caraus.de
Tue Jul 12 19:27:07 UTC 2016

Hello,

personally I install all SBo packages manually without sbopkg,
therefore it is better for me to have less packages. For example, if
someone wants nvidia drivers one installs always both nvidia-drivers
and nvidia-kernel. If there are some additional packages, it is even
more stuff to install.
But anyway your work on nvidia is very appreciated and do anything that
helps you to make the maintainance easier! :)

Regards
Eugene