[Slackbuilds-users] Evince 3.20.0 vs. 3.18.2

Christoph Willing chris.willing at iinet.net.au
Thu Jul 14 21:57:45 UTC 2016

On 07/14/2016 11:29 PM, Nicolas Kovacs wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After building Evince under Xfce (Slackware 14.2), I imagine GNOME
> developers as a bunch high on crack doing weird stuff to window
> decorations.
>
> But seriously, Evince 3.20.0 is next to unusable because once the
> application window opens in a corner, it just sits there.

Could you be a bit more specific about the problem Niki? By "just sits
there" do you mean that you can't move it around, or can't use it in
some way, or at all?

I've been using 3.20.0 under Xfce since March (with -current, now 14.2)
without any problems. The interface is a bit quirky for sure but I
remember thinking, when I updated, that it was an improvement over the
previous version.

chris