[Slackbuilds-users] File Roller not working

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Fri Jul 15 07:35:11 UTC 2016

Le 15/07/2016 à 09:24, Matteo Bernardini a écrit :
> hi Niki,
>
> at a first glance seems like a local issue: file-roller 3.16.4 seems
> to work fine here... also there's no output when launching it from a
> terminal.

I tested this on a second machine with a vanilla Slackware 14.2
installation. There's not the slightest customization to it, it's only
running the Xfce desktop, and the E and KDE package groups are not
installed.

I built file-roller 3.16.4 from SBo, and I got the exact same problem.
Application not starting, same error message as in the initial post.

Previous version (2.32.2) is running fine.

Cheers,

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr