[Slackbuilds-users] zeromq

Andrzej Telszewski atelszewski at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 22:48:51 UTC 2016

On 17/07/16 00:34, Alexander Verbovetsky wrote:
> Hello,
>
> the zeromq package is very very old, the current version is 4.1.5 and
> the SBo version 2.2.0.
>
> The Slackbuild works for the current version, the only thing is that
> doinst.sh with
> -----
> if [ -x /sbin/ldconfig ]; then
>   /sbin/ldconfig
> fi
> -----
> should be added.

I just wonder, is the ldconfig really needed?

Grepping the repo yields almost no results:

$ grep ldconfig */*/doinst.sh
academic/biblesync/doinst.sh:#we installed a library so run ldconfig
academic/biblesync/doinst.sh:/sbin/ldconfig
desktop/spectrwm/doinst.sh:[ -x /sbin/ldconfig ]  &&  /sbin/ldconfig
2>/dev/null
games/roccat-tools/doinst.sh:/sbin/ldconfig
libraries/gtkhtml/doinst.sh:#we installed a library so run ldconfig
libraries/gtkhtml/doinst.sh:/sbin/ldconfig
libraries/qt3/doinst.sh:if [ -x /sbin/ldconfig ]; then
libraries/qt3/doinst.sh:  /sbin/ldconfig 2> /dev/null
libraries/xlt/doinst.sh:ldconfig

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Telszewski