[Slackbuilds-users] Possible version bumps

Andrzej Telszewski atelszewski at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 00:21:16 UTC 2016

On 18/07/16 01:55, Ryan P.C. McQuen wrote:

> On Sunday, July 17, 2016, Andrzej Telszewski <atelszewski at gmail.com
> <mailto:atelszewski at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     Since you're not resting, please consider version bumps as attached.
>

> These kind of emails are best sent to the maintainer *first*, if you
> have not tried that.

Normally I do exactly that.

But I noticed that admins are updating scripts while the submission is
still closed, so I thought that would be fair enough.

On a side note, Willy has accepted updates for these SlackBuilds coming
from me when preparing for 14.2, plus I have worked with maintainer of
qt-creator to update it for 4.0.x and I have substantially changed the
SlackBuild for qbs.

I hope nobody has been harmed.

--
Best regards,