[Slackbuilds-users] Building Gnote: problem with Boost headers

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Mon Jul 18 07:50:23 UTC 2016

Le 18/07/2016 à 09:22, Matteo Bernardini a écrit :
> I think that most probably happens because the version of gnote you
> are trying to build is old and it doesn't like the newer boost
> library.

Unfortunately it looks like more recent versions of Gnote are tightly
integrated into GNOME. By "tightly integrated into GNOME" I mean "can be
integrated into a different desktop environment, provided you accept to
spend a whole afternoon jumping through a series of burning loops".

I guess I'll have to abandon this software and replace it by something
like the Xfce notes plugin.

Cheers,

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat