[Slackbuilds-users] TrueCrypt

Thomas Szteliga ts at websafe.pl
Sun Jun 5 04:45:13 UTC 2016

On 06/05/2016 05:50 AM, Ed Ender wrote:
> TrueCrypt is actually outdated, vulnerable and unmaintained.
> You might be better off using VeraCrypt, it will also handle the old TrueCrypt containers. Eric has it prebuilt in his repo.

I'm aware, on Windows I'm using Veracrypt, but I can't find
Veracrypt on slackbuilds.org...

I see zulucrypt?
https://slackbuilds.org/repository/14.1/system/zuluCrypt/?search=veracrypt

I need this only for encrypted volumes on pendrives
(containing my password-protected private keys)
used on both linux and Windows machines.

--
Z poważaniem / Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thomas Szteliga

websafe.pl
Complete IT Solutions for Enterprises

ul. Mazowiecka 8
PL 45-308 Opole

https://websafe.pl/
NIP: 754-209-69-74
REGON: 531327129
BANK: PL 31 1050 1504 1000 0090 6254 7428