[Slackbuilds-users] Moving stuff to gis/ ?

Jeremy Hansen jebrhansen+SBo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 23:16:46 UTC 2016

Is there a list somewhere that explains all the categories and what type of
software does into each? I searched for something and came up empty.

The reason I ask is twofold... 1. I don't know what gis stands for (maybe
geographical information system, as that is what Google says, so is that
all graphics manipulation software?). 2. I have packages (that I will be
submitting) that cover multiple categories, so I wonder if one takes
precedence over the other all the time or if it is dependent on the
application.