[Slackbuilds-users] Moving stuff to gis/ ?

Jeremy Hansen jebrhansen+SBo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 10:50:16 UTC 2016

Thanks Matteo. I had already looked at the categories provided and after
some thought, decided on a category for the package I initially wasn't sure
about (it was sickrage, which I felt covered multiple categories, but I
felt it fit in the network category the best). I was just wondering if
there was an official page that went into more detail, but no worries that
there isn't.

And thanks for the more in-depth info on gis.

Sorry for the noise, David!