[Slackbuilds-users] Moving stuff to gis/ ?

Jheengut Pritvi z.coldplayer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 04:17:47 UTC 2016

I support to move packages into categories whose names are more intuitive
and makes more sense rather than a general category such as haskell which
does not help at all considering the large number of packages hosted there.
The next time I dwelve into slackbuilds/sbopkg to create a queue to create
new packages, I won't have to search through many categories to find one
slackbuild.

Move the packages to gis as soon as possible so that we can test whether it
does not break any automized scripts.