[Slackbuilds-users] qbs maintainer

Andrzej Telszewski atelszewski at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 16:33:01 UTC 2016

On 09/06/16 18:07, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo wrote:
>>> Some time ago I tried to approach qbs maintainer for possible qbs
>>> update, but had no answer.
>>>
>>> Nikos, are you here? :)
>>>

>> Just in case, if Nikos is not interested in maintaining the qbs, I would
>> like to take over.
>
> I'm testing the new version 1.5.1 at this moment
> Nikos submitted this package 2 years ago and since then no more updates
> coming in.

Willy, I've spent quite some time on the subject.
Attached please find my results.

We're working together with Andre (qt-creator maintainter), because
qt-creator and qbs are coupled in a way.

With Andre we agreed on making qbs hard dependency for qt-creator, but
in that case it has to be updated to newer version (latest is 1.5.1 as
you mentioned).

Let me know if you want me to proceed and take the things over.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Telszewski