[Slackbuilds-users] qt5 update in master

Diego Borghetti bdiego at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 19:45:08 UTC 2016

Hi,

I try to update cmst to a new version and so far, no luck to make it work again.
The qt5 version is not the problem, that is fine. It's the dbus and
connman interface and to be honest, I'm tire of fight with
dbus/connman.
I already remove the package from my system and I'm using my old
method to handle the networking. I would say keep the package for 14.1
if you want (which is working without problem) or remove it from
slackbuilds.

                       Diego