[Slackbuilds-users] New submission - Navit version R6771

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Mon Jun 27 12:09:02 UTC 2016

On 21/06/16 20:38, David Spencer wrote:
> Hi Sebastian,
>
> Have you been building navit on 14.1?  It fails to build for me on -current:
> http://dpaste.com/0B4BPDT

Hi David - and thank you very much for your help. I have originally
tested my scripts against a current(ish) Slack64 - about 5 weeks out of
date. I have brought it up to date today using slackpkg - and my
original script is still working ok - so I'm not entirely sure why it
was failing in your case. Maybe there are some other differences between
the systems we are testing on?