[Slackbuilds-users] Updating slackbuilds

Eric Pratt eric.b.pratt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 07:57:21 UTC 2016

I've looked over the diff but not your previous script yet.  I agree with
the diff so far but I do wonder about why those two blocks of variables are
separated.  They really look like they should be together since the logic
for determining $ARCH doesn't affect the second block of variables.
Shouldn't the templates be changed to group them together or is there
another reason for their separation.  It's a minor and purely aesthetic
point, but it just didn't look right to me.

I'll look at your previous script tomorrow and let you know what I think.