[Slackbuilds-users] new nvidia 361.28 ready for testing.

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 19:07:01 UTC 2016

On 03/14/2016 01:26 PM, Matteo Bernardini wrote:
> here I applied this small diff to nvidia-switch to make ldconfig happy.

 Actually, that won't really work.  Nvidia now ships 2 versions of those
files.  The $NV_VERSION appended are the non-GLVND versions while the
others are the GLVND versions.

Whereas we can only have one or the other of libGL (non-GLVND in this
case), libEGL and libGLES need the GLVND support libs to work.

I will fiddle with it today on RC1.

-Ed