[Slackbuilds-users] Tested SlackBuilds with Needed Updates (can wait)

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 21 15:42:12 UTC 2016

> These two should be removed.  The source is no longer available, and the new
> versions have a much longer list of deps that need to be added to SBo.  I'll
> resubmit when general submission are open again.
>
> python/dfvfs
> python/plaso

The awesome sbosrcarch has a copy of plaso, so we could just change
DOWNLOAD instead of removing it.
http://slackware.uk/sbosrcarch/by-name/python/plaso/plaso-1.2.0.tar.gz

dfvfs isn't at sbosrcarch (maybe because it's quite large), but I
still have a copy and can put it on SlackBuilds Direct Links if you
like?

Thanks
-D.