[Slackbuilds-users] 14.2RC2 Update/fixes for nvidia 361.42

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at gmail.com
Sun May 1 09:01:07 UTC 2016

> nvidia-{driver | kernel} updated to 361.42
>
> This update for 14.2RC2 is provides improvements and bugfixes; as well
> as fixing failures when compiling certain programs such as wine-1.8.2
>
> Also, nvidia-installer now compiles ok. It is not needed for this
> packages but I can add it back if enough people require it.  Please
> email me off list.
>
> (fast) http://www.koenigcomputers.com/sbo-testing/
> (slow) http://www.linuxgalaxy.org/files/sbo-testing/
>
> Also, I am unable to test if this update can be back ported to 14.1. As
> always test and bug reports welcome.

Hi Edward,

I applied this to my branch (for 14.2) in our git.
I just changed at the bottom applying of the additional "multi": as
BUILD should be a digit, I prepended the string to TAG, but the effect
should be exactly the same.
be sure to base future modifications on the version we have in our repository.

Matteo