[Slackbuilds-users] Commit "network/copy: Removed (discontinued per May 1)." updates webkit2gtk

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at slackbuilds.org
Thu May 5 19:28:51 UTC 2016

> I just noticed that this commit on the master branch also updates the
> webkit2gtk version. Should be a seperate commit i guess?

Yes, it should be
it was my fault. I was in process of updating webkit2gtk and then i got
an email from copy that they discountinued their services. Got a little
distracted and didn't check the commit changes before pushing it to master.

since master should not be redo or rewritten, we leave it as it is

i will try to make sure such things doesn't happening again in the future

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo