[Slackbuilds-users] qt5 build 3 fails to build

Andrzej Telszewski atelszewski at gmail.com
Thu May 12 11:22:35 UTC 2016

On 11/05/16 22:44, Andrzej Telszewski wrote:
> On 11/05/16 22:24, Matteo Bernardini wrote:
>>> git master I believe.
>>
>> that's strange, because, to verify, I just finished building it with
>> no issues from there on a clean slackware64-current full installation
>> with the latest updates...
>>
>> http://ponce.cc/slackware/testing/qt5_build_log.txt.gz
>>
>> Matteo
>
> OK, I'm gonna give it one more shot.

I tried the following scenario:
1. removed qbs package,
2. removed qt-creator3 package,
3. deleted libraries/qt5 and re-synced (sbopkg),
4. rebooted the machine.

and the build of qt5 fails.

Then I tried the following scenario:
1. removed qt5 package,
2. removed the whole SBo repository and re-synced (sbopkg),
4. updated to -current as of Thu May 12 01:50:21 UTC 2016, but it should
be completely irrelevant,
3. rebooted the machine.

and the build of qt5 fails.

The error is the same one as previously, regarding NSS.

Do you have any suggestions on what might be wrong?

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Telszewski