[Slackbuilds-users] Easy-rsa package (from OpenVPN) on SBo

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Thu Nov 3 08:48:00 UTC 2016

On 02/11/16 18:16, David Spencer wrote:
>>> idea? Maybe they are redundant and there are other tools in place
>>> already doing this job?
>>
>> They are just scripts which wrap around openssl commands.  It's
>> possible (albeit not easy, BTDT) to read them and figure out what
>> they're doing.
>
> https://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/howto/openvpn-streamlined-server-setup
>
> But I'm happy with easy-rsa and rob0's advice :)

Funnily enough, I can't access the above link at the moment:

"The owner of wiki.openwrt.org has configured their website improperly.
To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected
to this website.

This site uses HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) to specify that
Firefox only connect to it securely. As a result, it is not possible to
add an exception for this certificate.

wiki.openwrt.org uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate
expired on 02/11/16 20:55. The current time is 03/11/16 08:46. Error
code: SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE"