[Slackbuilds-users] Help offer

Andrzej Telszewski atelszewski at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 17:40:39 UTC 2016

Hi,

I can offer some man power.
Please contact me by e-mail.

I feel most comfortably with C/C++ packages.
I can build test in QEMU/slackrepo clean environment.

I can go about i486 -> i586 migration and test build, but I'm not
limited to it. We can settle something over e-mail.

I'm C/C++ programmer too, if that was of help.
As I mentioned before, I did a bit of PHP extension writing.
I'm also somehow familiar with libarchive, that could be handy to
process and/or inspect the submission archive at the time of landing in
pending queue.

I have some ideas for automated builds of pending submissions, but that
is for separate discussion (and I don't know how you admins are handling
it now).

We all don't have time, so I'm not gonna tell how little of it I have :-^

P.S.
Don't feel offended but proposals to change something.
Nobody is rude here and most importantly nobody can push you to
implement the change.
Proposals are what they are, proposals.
We all have different needs and wishes, and proposals are about
fulfilling those wishes.
It probably does not happen here that somebody comes with completely
stupid idea/request.

I am aware of the fact that if I propose something, it is very likely
that I will have to spent my personal time on it. And I am prepared for
that.

And again, it does not have to all happen at once.

Cheers :-)

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Telszewski