[Slackbuilds-users] Suggestion: monospace font for README

Jeremy Hansen jebrhansen+SBo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 22:48:18 UTC 2016

You could also just use some CSS and have browsers wrap the text. Seems
much easier than editing a ton of READMES...

pre {
white-space: pre-wrap;       /* css-3 */
white-space: -moz-pre-wrap;  /* Mozilla, since 1999 */
white-space: -pre-wrap;      /* Opera 4-6 */
white-space: -o-pre-wrap;    /* Opera 7 */
word-wrap: break-word;       /* Internet Explorer 5.5+ */
}

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/248011/how-do-i-wrap-text-in-a-pre-tag