[Slackbuilds-users] Fix for games/pokerth

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 17:15:29 UTC 2016

> Since -current updated boost to 1.61, pokerth will no longer build as is.
> After some searching, I found a patch to make it compile. Several weeks ago
> I sent an email of the .diff file to the maintainer in the .info file, but
> to date I have not received a response.
>
> This patch is only needed for building with boost >=1.60, but as 14.2 still
> uses boost 1.59, it is not necessary.
>
> Since I don't know what else to do, here is the patch to run in the pokerth
> SBo folder.
>
> ----------------------------------- begin
> [...]

hi Lenard,

I already applied that patch a while ago in the unofficial fork for current...

http://cgit.ponce.cc/slackbuilds/commit/?h=pokerth

Matteo

P.S. if you find other patches for current not already there, feel
free to post on the dedicated thread on LQ (
https://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/sbo-scripts-not-building-on-current-read-1st-post-pls-4175561999/
) as current is not officially supported.