[Slackbuilds-users] wink is 32-bit only

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 02:12:39 UTC 2016

On 11/26/2016 03:47 AM, Didier Spaier wrote:
> The wink binary packaged by the SlackBuild is 32-bit only.
>
> Furthermore it dates back 20 June 2005, so I don't know if it still works.
> I couldn't check yet as I don't have a 32-bit system at the moment.
>
> Didier
>
> PS I write directly to the list as the maintainer hasn't been active since
> 2005 according to the cgit search engine.

I just happened to be running my Slackware32 14.2 VM (Xfce) and having
nothing better to do...

Looks like wink-1.5 needs
1. the pangox-compat package on SBo
2. libexpat.so.0 symlink to linexpat.so.1.6.0

It runs, the console console spits out a bunch of GdkPixbuf-CRITICAL
failures, the GUI is a bit odd, but seems to work.  Rendered output is swf

-Ed