[Slackbuilds-users] rdiff-backup needing patch for python >= 2.6?

titopoquito titopoquito at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 20:48:49 UTC 2016

Hi,

I tried to send a mail to Paul Wisehart, who is listed as maintainer for
the rdiff-backup SlackBuild, but unfortunately the email address is dead.

Today I stumbled upon rdiff-backup and doing some further research I
found a post* on the rdiff-backup mailing-list that indicates that a
patch for python versions newer than 2.4 might be needed for it**.

Is anyone actually using rdiff-backup and does it still work as expected
for you?

Best regards,

Tito

*