[Slackbuilds-users] BUG: sayonara-player 0.9.2 segfaults; complex, untested workaround

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at slackbuilds.org
Thu Oct 6 23:46:49 UTC 2016

> It is right. gst-plugins-bad must be compiled with soundtouch support in
> order to enable sayonara-player to run properly. I've recompiled
> gst-plugins-bad after install soundtouch and sayonara-player runs fine now.
> But soundtouch is currently assigned as an optional dependency for
> gst-plugins-bad.
> Is it possible to assign soundtouch as a required dep of gst-plugins-bad?

I have added a NOTE on sayonara-player about soundtouch is needed before
installing gst-plugins-bad.

Instead of adding soundtouch as hard dep for gst-plugins-* to fix a
single package, i propose to add soundtouch as hard dep of
sayonara-player with a note that it should be installed before
installing gst-plugins-bad.

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo