[Slackbuilds-users] Postgresql 9.5.4 ( minor ) and Postgresql 9.6.0 ( major )

Nico slack at lodpp.net
Sun Oct 9 14:51:06 UTC 2016

Hi Adis,

Jumpin` on the thread.

Is there any reason to avoid building pgsql without all extensions
(contrib stuff )?

I needed some other extension than the default you put:

# adminpack - helper extension for pgAdmin
# pgcrypto - extension for some business applications
# ltree, xml2 - useful extensions for developers
# postgres_fdw - foreign-data wrapper for access to external PostgreSQL
servers
# file_fdw - foreign-data wrapper for access to data files on filesystem

I've added hstore + citext, both where need to use NIPAP (ipam)

Thanks

Nico