[Slackbuilds-users] engauge: broken link, project moved, new versions

Pedro Mendes pedro at gepasi.org
Wed Oct 26 14:33:38 UTC 2016

Hi Jason

I've got a slackbuild for version 8.3 ready which I am going to upload.
However since this now requires lib4cpp and that itself is not yet on
slackbuilds, I had to package a slackbuild for that and upload it to SBo. I
can only upload the new engauge slackbuild after lib4cpp is available,
because this is a requirement...

I wish the author had moved to log4cplus, which is in SBo, as some users
requested , but he has not done so.

I am also trying to get version 9.5 done. I will upload that one as soon as
possible (if it turns out to be easy, then I may submit that one straight
away).

Regards
Pedro